In 2012 the European Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN) has issued diagnostic guidelines for coeliac disease (CD) that should support physicians in accurately diagnosing CD without performing duodenal biopsies in selected patients. These guidelines have now been updated, new clinical evidence for this approach has been implemented and the non-biopsy approach has been evaluated also in asymptomatic children.
The search box
- Findings of autoantibodies in COVID-19 patients
- 2020 Update of the Guidelines for diagnosing Coeliac disease published by the European Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- New ACR and EULAR Approved Classification Criteria for Primary Sjoegren’s Syndrome
- Future perspectives for diagnostics of ANCA associated vasculitis
- Cutting-edge research for biomarker discovery in rheumatoid arthritis